Veteran Disability Lawyer
OEF/OIF combat Veterans can receive cost free VA medical care for any condition related to their service in the Iraq/Afghanistan theater for five years after the date of their discharge or release.
If you decide to use your VA Health Care Benefits:
- Enroll in VA Healthcare (You'll need your DD214, Photo ID, medical records, and current prescriptions)
- Schedule your first VA healthcare appointment for a baseline medical exam
- Access your one time VA dental benefit (must be within 180 days of return from combat)
- Meet with your VA OEF/OIF/OND Care Management Team for help navigating VA benefits, post deployment screenings and to learn more about your benefits and services
- Register for TRICARE benefits, if eligible